The Herschell-Spillman Carouselle is the centerpiece of DelGrosso's Amusement Park. There are three rows with a dozen horses in each. All 36 horses are in a jumping stance. Larger sized horses line the exterior row, medium sized horses are in the middle row and smaller sized horses are in the interior row. All of the horses are hand-carved and hand painted. They represent a variety of "breeds." There is a variation in the saddle and saddle blanket colors on each animal. The lead horse has a red sash to make it distinct. The horses have real horse hair tails and metal horse shoes. The carouselle has two stationary chariots.
The carouselle has been housed in the wooden dome shape building for more than 65 years. It is the only ride today that was on site when Fred DelGrosso purchased Bland's Park in 1947.
- Must be 36" tall to ride
- Riders under 36" tall must be with a Supervising Companion
- All-Day Fun Pass or 2 Ride Tickets
- Children under 24 months are admitted to the Carouselle when accompanied by an adult with proper admission
- Hand held infants permitted
- A Supervising Companion is a person that meets all the rider requirements, is at least 16 years of age and has the ability to responsibly accompany the supervised guest in the boarding, duration and exiting of the ride. This includes assisting the supervised guest in: maintaining postural control while the ride is in motion, demonstrating appropriate behavior, and assisting guest down stairs, catwalks, or steeply inclined ramps in the case of a ride malfunction or inclement weather.